Monday, September 28, 2009

zoo

just got back from the zoo- boy did the kids have fun.


Matthew was thrilled that they had a little potty for him:




I mean, Look at it- so cute and little, who wouldn't be thrilled (well, me for one if I had to use it...)


Sophia wore herself out on the small playground...




she did so much running and playing...


she's asleep in her crib now- like a rag doll when I laid her down....






That girl has no fear. When Matthew was little, he'd be so cautious, you hardly had to watch him- he's like that still... you can't even coax him to go down the slide (though in the past he's loved the slide).



Sophia though, she'd walk right down the slide if you'd let her.




She's a thrill seeker....


in other news, we got a really great view of the tiger today:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day!!! Wish I could have been there too!
Love,
Mia

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO - it looks like it was GREAT - the weather was and that is a wonderful pic of the tiger!!!
What memories!!

Joo said...

I want to go to the zoo ....

Joo said...

I want to go to the zoo ....