Monday, July 14, 2008

oops- guess the weekends don't count


the guys at a baseball game, originally uploaded by SIMPLY.MADE.

There I go- talking about trying to post every day- and then I miss two days... so- OK- maybe weekends won't count- and you totally shouldn't assume that because I haven't posted, I'm in labor or having the baby.

Our Doula called last night to update me on how to get in touch with her, and said she'd talk to me Tuesday after my 'doctor' appointment, 'if not before!!' Me?, I'm all like "yeah right... Last week I was so sure that this little one was going to make an appearance." Now I'm realizing that there's still someone else from our class that's expecting before me, and so I'm not even going to THINK about my baby coming until I've heard that hers has arrived.

Speaking of our class- they're 5 for 5 natural births. That's 1/2 of us- and one lady has had at least 6 of her kids at home, so it's not like she's going to go and request drugs for any reason now... I wonder what the usual rate is for our instructor's students going natural...

1 comment:

Mary said...

Weekends definitely don't count. Everyone needs a break sometime...