Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sophia can...

Walk down the steps...





on her own...




with out help.

She loves to practice this new tallent often and prefers to go unassisted- and while she's getting pretty good at it, I'm still not keen on the idea of my baby falling down a flight of steps (ok, 1/2 a flight since we have the landing and the bend 1/2 way down....). It hasn't been that long since she recovered from a black eye (her brother gave her a tackle hug and her eye landed smack on the knob of our dresser one Sunday morning), and I don't want to go there again... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Our beautiful baby girl is growing up! Bop has some grandfatherly advice for his dear little Sophia - "Don't fall down." He doesn't want her to have any boo-boos either.
Love, Mia

Sara Hamilton said...

You've got to show me how you space these pictures out with the words. I can't seem to be able to do it.