Monday, March 30, 2009

Matthew is very picky about his costumes lately- ever since Spiderman went home...
he has to have his buzz costume on- or he needs his superman shirt- but it MUST be paired with his blue sweatpants- those are superman pants, you know...
He also needs to have this jacket on top- so he can bust out of his Matthew 'costume' and be a super hero.... of course, every day he tells me about how he wants a Spiderman costume too... when W gets too big- and a captain America with a mask- to buy from W at his yard sale...

above- today Matthew added a helmet to the getup.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love this post! It gave me a great laugh because Joseph is now getting into costumes. His favorite is his yellow construction hat and my blue scarf (unnamed outfit at this time)!

I love Matthew's serious expression in the photo; he takes his costumes seriously!