Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Rag bib

rag bib

Sophia can sit- sort of. She forgets that she can and goes to grab a toy and then she loses her balance and falls over. She's been doing this for a while- since before she started eating solids- but she's much better at it now- she can sit for longer periods of time with no help.

her bib you asked about? Why yes, it is cute, thank you... I made it for her out of an old towel that we brought home from West Virginia... it was in Mary Jo's rag pile!! Got any more of these "rags" Mia? I Do think it makes a cute bib! It'll be even cuter once I am able to embroider it on my new sewing machine!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! You are so creative!!!!I had no idea those old rags could be put to such good use!! Bob would love it if you raided our towels - he always complains about the ragged ones. I like them because they are so soft. By the way, our beautiful little Sophia is a great model.
Love,
Mia

The Kiefers said...

Cute!! You are so talented. I would still love for you to give me some tips with the sewing machine one day...??

Also, you got a new machine... how exciting!! When you learn how to embroider... let me know!!! I love love monogrammed things!!! ;P