Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The race is ON


Itty Bitty Baby Dress, originally uploaded by madebyrae.

So, from sew mamma sew I found this FREE pattern from Made by Rae for a small baby dress. I showed the pattern to my mom, and now we're in a race to see who can finish first. I may win since I've been excited about making something, ANYTHING for some time now- then again, she is a more seasoned seamstress, who has actually MADE clothing before... and I'm planning on trying to make it reversable. Hey- if you have to sew a lining as well, it may as well serve some purose other than to just be comfortable... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha - Maybe I should get in on this race...except it would probably be done when she is 24...maybe then her daughter can wear it :)

Anonymous said...

MAN, You beat me! WHO woulda thouht you'd get right on it like you did?
Leslie, the dress you made is SO cute and done with such talent!
You should be proud of yourself - I am! MOM