Saturday, May 24, 2008

butterflies


butterflies, originally uploaded by SIMPLY.MADE.

Matthew catches on FAST. Each and every night (well, most every night...) Erik has to help me do some butterfly exercises for our class we're taking to prepare for the birth of this new little one... and so when we're finished, it's Matthew's turn- and if during the day he catches me sitting indian style (which is often because THAT is something else I have to do to prepare...) he'll grab one of my knees and move it up and down, up and down. Too too cute. He's such a big helper these days (even if sometimes his helping isn't so much help).
I can only hope that this streak of big boy-ed-ness lasts, and carries over to the days of being a big brother. That's not usually how it goes though, right? I'm expecting that really there will be wonderful sweet moments that will help me though the madness... and that most days will be madness. :)

No comments: