Monday, January 28, 2008

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE!

Just got back from a baby doctor visit... My blood pressure was high!! Holy smackerel I can't believe it. I mean- that was the whole reason that they induced labor with Matthew- so I shouldn't be too too shocked, but MAN!! that really stinks!!

The Doctor isn't too worried about it right now... she said to try not to worry about it and just live life as normal... so what am I doing? trying oh so hard not to PANIC!!! :)

I go back in 2 weeks so they can check my blood pressure again and look into medicines if necessary. They're not expecting that it's pre-eclampsia or anything because it was fine last week. I also lost 3 pounds this month- which makes me worry because with baby #1 I gained an insane amount... but they say it's totally normal.

OK- I'm going to go get something to eat and try to take a short nap... yep. I think that'll make me feel better. :P

3 comments:

Erik Horrell said...

Don't worry about it! You'll be fine.

The Kiefers said...

hey!! how did your appt go today? i, too, know how much high blood pressure stinks! are you feeling ok?

Leslie said...

hey! thanks for asking- I posted an update e-mail just for you! :) I didn't know you started a blog! awesome- another place for me to go when I'm sitting here "taking it easy" so I don't have high Blood Pressure or a dizzy spell. :P